*NOTE: OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY OUR GUEST AUTHORS DO NOT REPRESENT OFFICIAL POSITIONS OR STATEMENTS FROM HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL.
- Therefore, DO NOT identify information and or opinions found in these blogs as Harvard Medical School studies, research, or statements.
Linking to Our Blogs
We are glad you find our content of value, and we invite linking to our posts following these guidelines:
- Please provide a standard citation at the end of your post identifying Harvard Medical School and the Blog Name (Trends in Medicine or Lean Forward) along with the blog title and author as the original source material for the link.
- HMS CME Online pays its authors for original material. Duplicate material on the internet can negatively affect our page ranking and yours. Therefore we ask that you respect these guidelines:
- Method 1: You are invited to copy the first paragraph of a post to your page and provide a “Read More” link back to the source post.
- Method 2: We generally discourage reposting a piece in its entirety, but if permission is sought and granted, HMS CME Online will provide you with an appropriate canonical link to identify this blog as the original source.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to seek permission and receive the canonical link.
Thank you for your respect and cooperation!